Saturday, October 1, 2011

My First post

This is my first blog in blogger.com about Tagalog Language , in which I'm interested . I found a simple and easy way to study Tagalog using some video records that I did with the help of some Filipino friends
Tagalog - Filipino 4 Expats
An easy way to learn Tagalog , supported by videos and translations from Tagalog into English and Arabic

let me start with the word Tagalog

taga = means from
ilog = means river
taga- + ilog  = (means natives who living by the river)

The word Tagalog can refer to people or to a language:
  • The Tagalogs (means the Tagalog people) who live in Manila and nearby areas)
  •  The Tagalog language is the basis of the Filipino national language , and almost the official language. But officially the word Filipino is used to describe the official language, to satisfy the other provinces that Tagalog is not their native language

This is a short introduction about Tagalog , more details will be in the next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment